Saturday, May 15, 2010

She's Lucky She's Not Jewish, 'Cuz This Kid's a Ham!
















Fiona continues to grow and develop at amazing rates. Every day she utters new words, and enjoys mimicking just about everything we say and do. Today, while I was making dinner, she touched the oven, let me know it was hot, and then blew on it to help cool it down. She has also mastered the cheesy grin, as you can see in these photos.










She is offically bi-pedal as of about 2 weeks ago. She took her time graduating from crawling to walking, but seems to realize the benefits of walking finally, and just how quickly she can get around.










We're so enjoying watching her grow, although this past week I had some pretty sentimental moments as I realized babyhood is over. Our baby is now truly a toddler, and gaining independence at such mind-blowing speed, it's scary.

No comments: