So, it's been a while since my last update. What can I say? Life is always busy it seems.
After Granny and Papa Sharkey's visit in December, Grandma Chavez came for a visit in February. Fiona loved spending time with her grandparents and enjoyed being spoiled.
Speaking of being spoiled, Grandma treated Fiona to her first "professional" hair cut at Mommy's salon earlier this month. It was a big event for Fiona who sat completely still in the chair, and wore a grin from ear to ear. She was quite the big girl who enjoyed being "one of the girls" very much. Basically, she's 2 going on 25!
Bryan made us steak and lobster for Valentine's dinner and sent Fiona and I roses and balloons. Fiona asks to smell the roses several times a day.
Yesterday Fiona and I happened upon a cute little tea place in downtown Beaverton and had our first "tea time" with lavender tea and scones. We were only missing silly hats and gloves.
Last night it snowed...stinkin' February! I'm hoping the flowers I planted this past weekend survive.



No comments:
Post a Comment